Even in these uncertain times, LGT remains the industry leader in travel news and will continue to feature helpful tips on how to cope with the damaging effects of the COVID-19 virus.Read More
Category: Magazine Editions
- Group Travel Trends Heading into 2023Drawing on the experience I have running a Tourpreneur [facebook.com/groups/tourpreneur], a community of 5,300 tour operators around the world, I'm going to focus on what I've seen specifically in the group travel segment.
- Splash into Fun in IndianaWith a wealth of lakes and waterways, the Hoosier State is filled with incredible aquatic experiences.
- From Historic Performance Venues to State-of-the-Art Theaters, Indiana Has it AllThese classic theaters will entertain groups of all ages Known for agriculture, the legendary Larry Bird and the invention of the gas pump, Indiana offers more than sprawling corn fields and a massive basketball fanbase. The Hoosier State features a myriad of performance venues with events ranging from holiday classics, orchestras and symphonies to rock-and-roll, […]
- Sampling Indiana’s Wealth of Cultural OfferingsExplore Indiana’s rich history and buzzing arts districts with the Arts & Culture Passport.
- High Flyers in the Tourism IndustryTech investment in group travel planning took off in 2022 After decades of trailing other sectors of the industry, capital investment in the group travel sector has picked up significantly in 2022. Four companies, WeTravel, BACH, Groups360 and Reposite have scaled operations considerably in the past year due in part to major outside capital investments […]