Many hours have been spent pontificating on the baby boomer effect on travel, in particular the group travel sector. I’m not going down that path here, I’ll leave that up to Dave Bodle in his column at the back of the book. But a lot of us seem to be at a crossroads in our business, and everyone’s waiting for the next big thing.Read More
Tag: Leisure Group Travel Magazine
Outdoorsy families that love to camp and boat are aware of common safety tips — don’t carry large amounts of cash or drink the water.Read More
An artist/collector named Timberlake and a NASCAR team owner/winery owner named Childress. That’s Lexington, a friendly community with intriguing people stories to share.Read More
Golden agers have been flocking to Palm Springs since before the Rat Pack put their stamp on this desert oasis.Read More
- Group Travel Trends Heading into 2023Drawing on the experience I have running a Tourpreneur [facebook.com/groups/tourpreneur], a community of 5,300 tour operators around the world, I'm going to focus on what I've seen specifically in the group travel segment.
- Splash into Fun in IndianaWith a wealth of lakes and waterways, the Hoosier State is filled with incredible aquatic experiences.
- From Historic Performance Venues to State-of-the-Art Theaters, Indiana Has it AllThese classic theaters will entertain groups of all ages Known for agriculture, the legendary Larry Bird and the invention of the gas pump, Indiana offers more than sprawling corn fields and a massive basketball fanbase. The Hoosier State features a myriad of performance venues with events ranging from holiday classics, orchestras and symphonies to rock-and-roll, […]
- Sampling Indiana’s Wealth of Cultural OfferingsExplore Indiana’s rich history and buzzing arts districts with the Arts & Culture Passport.
- High Flyers in the Tourism IndustryTech investment in group travel planning took off in 2022 After decades of trailing other sectors of the industry, capital investment in the group travel sector has picked up significantly in 2022. Four companies, WeTravel, BACH, Groups360 and Reposite have scaled operations considerably in the past year due in part to major outside capital investments […]