Arts & Culture Issue
This June, Leisure Group Travel embraces our artistic side as we visit museums and galleries that tell about the history of the Old West. We also head across the country to Delaware’s Chateau County, where we explore four estates of the du Pont family that allow visitors to travel back in time. On a more modern front, LGT steps outside in Brooklyn, Philadelphia, Baltimore and New Jersey, where we spotlight an array of exceptional street murals. Not to be outdone, the Iowa Tour Guide, which is included in this month’s issue, highlights outstanding performing arts venues that make the Hawkeye State one-of-a-kind. These features, along with stories about Ohio’s military attractions, Mediterranean ports of call and even an interview with top tour operators, ensure this edition of LGT has something for everyone.
Features & Columns
- Tour Experts Share Their Insight on Group Travel Trends
- Scenic Rail Guide
- Mediterranean Ports of Call
- Art Museums Share Western Heritage and Culture
- Exquisite Art Can Be Found Outside
- Group Get Regal in Delaware
- Midwest Marketplace Attracts a Crowd
- Ohio Has It!
- Hit the Rails in Ohio
- Celebrate Ohio’s Military Spirit
- Craft Shopping Attractions Preserve Their Region’s Heritage
- On My Mind – Small Groups, Big Profits
- On Tour – Single-Destination Trips Becoming a Popular Choice
- On To New Adventures – Growing Old Gracefully in the Tour Business
View the Digital Flipbook
Comments About This Edition?