Discover Ireland’s Secret with Collette Vacations
From the boisterous character at the local pub to the vibrant citizens of Dublin, they are a gracious and generous lot.
These Joycean figures seem to make each tour highlight all the more memorable. Pull up a chair and tell them about your visit to the Cliffs of Moher. They just might share a tale from Ireland’s rich folklore. Listen to a story as only the Irish can tell it. Ask them to point the way to the famous Blarney Stone. They’ll offer up a bit of eloquent speech of their own. Show a bit of enthusiasm for a traditional song and the musician might grab your hand and ask you to dance.
It’s often that chance encounter or rare moment that makes an Irish journey special. So, as the natives will tell you, “go where Ireland takes you.” No matter if you have always dreamt of strolling the streets of a picturesque village or exploring a stately castle, Ireland and its people eagerly await your arrival. Rest assured – nothing beats a true Irish welcome.
Enjoy Irish House Party
Step into a place where the welcome is warm and the craic is mighty. Craic (pronounced “crack”) is an Irish word with no direct translation, but it roughly means “fun and good company.” Experience great craic as a guest at an authentic Irish House Party. This quintessentially Irish tradition has been a part of the social fabric of the Emerald Isle for centuries. Join local musicians, dancers and storytellers for an evening of rollicking good fun. Learn a song in Irish with the help of a complimentary souvenir song book. Tap your toes to the unique rhythms of Celtic music. Become enraptured by the storyteller’s tales. Step lively as you try some easy ceilidh dancing and dancing games. Raise your voice in song in the sing-alongs. Let the spirit move you to perform your own poem, dance, story or song. A hearty four-course meal is included in tonight’s festivities.
Stately Ashford Castle
Travel to Ashford Castle, a masterpiece resting on the shores of Loch Corrib. Originally established in 1228 and later transformed by the Guinness family, this gracious estate harkens back to another time while providing a host of modern conveniences. Travel up the drive as a slight mist blows in, obscuring the castle before giving way to a majestic building and finely manicured grounds. Now a luxury resort, the castle traces its architectural roots back to the finest homes in the British Isles. Where better to find a true taste of old Ireland? Here you will raise a glass and toast the whole of your splendid adventure. Discover for yourself the many stories locked within Ashford Castle’s stones.
Wherever you go or whatever you do, you’ll be astounded by the beauty and diversity of the landscape and the warmth of the welcome that makes Ireland so special.
Shades of Ireland
10 Days ● 13 Meals
Dublin ● Irish Evening ● Kilkenny ● Waterford Crystal ● Blarney Castle ● Jaunting Car Ride ● Ring of Kerry ● Killarney ● Farm Visit ● Limerick ● Cliffs of Moher ● Galway ● Castle Stay
From vibrant and history-filled Dublin, across rolling green hills to the dramatic coast, experience all of the charms of Ireland on this delightful tour of the Emerald Isle. Before you know it you’ll be kissing the Blarney Stone.
- Experience an overnight stay on the grounds of a castle.
- Meet the locals on a visit to a working Irish Farm.
- Enjoy a truly memorable evening of traditional entertainment
- Travel one of the most beautiful coastal routes in the world, the Ring of Kerry.
- View the spectacular Cliffs of Moher, soaring nearly 700 feet above the mighty Atlantic.
8 Days ● 9 Meals
Dublin ● Guinness Storehouse ● Local Pub Visit ● Blarney Castle ● Killarney ● Dingle Peninsula ● Cliffs of Moher ● Ashford Castle
Savor a true taste of Ireland on a trip that combines fabulous accommodations, stunning scenery and sumptuous food.
Join us and return to times gone by.
- Experience an overnight stay in Ashford Castle, one of Ireland’s finest hotels.
- Visit the Guinness Storehouse, Ireland’s No. 1 visitor attraction.
- Enjoy a drink and traditional Irish entertainment with the locals at a Dublin pub.
- Enjoy a sightseeing tour of Dublin that visits St. Patrick’s Cathedral.
Ireland’s Coastal Treasures
This comprehensive tour introduces your travelers to another side of the Emerald Isle. Raise a glass and toast Ireland’s boisterous and seafaring culture.
- Visit Old Midleton Distillery and learn how Irish whiskey is made and enjoy a tasting.
- Spend two nights in the charming waterfront town of Kinsale.
- Discover the Ireland’s “wild west” region of Connemarra during a full day of sightseeing.
- Take a cruise through the unspoiled splendor of Killary Harbour.
Exploring Britain & Ireland
15 Days ● 22 Meals
London ● Stonehenge ● Bath ● Cardiff ● Waterford Crystal ● Blarney Castle ● Killarney ● Ring of Kerry ● Farm Visit ● Dublin ● Wales ● Lake District ● Edinburgh ● York ● Stratford-upon-Avon
From the fashionable streets of London to the magical Blarney Stone, this great adventure takes you over rolling farmland and across the Irish Sea, through England, Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
- Discover London during a two-night stay featuring a fabulous sightseeing tour.
- Spend two nights in the regal city of Edinburgh and explore Edinburgh Castle.
- Visit Stonehenge, the mysterious formation that dates back to the Stone Age.
- Enjoy a truly memorable evening at an authentic Irish House Party.
Exploring Scotland & Ireland
12 Days ● 16 Meals
Edinburgh ● Whisky Distillery ● Inverness ● Loch Ness ● Loch Lomond ● Belfast ● Downpatrick ● Giant’s Causeway ● Derry ● Glenveagh National Park ● Ulster American Folk Park ● Dublin ● Irish Night
Bask in the warm Celtic culture and majestic scenery on a tour that combines the best of two remarkable lands.
- Witness the splendor of Ireland’s most famous natural sight, the Giant’s Causeway.
- Enjoy a guided visit of Holyroodhouse Palace, the Queen’s official residence in Edinburgh.
- Enjoy a scenic cruise on fabled Loch Lomond.
- Tour the Royal Yacht Britannia, Her Majesty’s former “home away from home.”
But Why an Escorted Tour and Why Collette?
Collette Vacations, a travel industry leader since 1918, remains the preferred one-stop resource for religious groups that recognize the benefits of offering travel to their community. Faith-based Groups offer travel programs to develop lasting, personal bonds, enrich the lives of those around them and to foster good will throughout the local community.
On a faith-based escorted tour all of the details are taken care of for you. Collette makes travel easy and effortless without sacrificing quality or value. Especially when you are traveling to distant countries, it’s nice to know someone has already been there scouting out the destination, comparing hotels and organizing a comprehensive itinerary. You won’t miss a thing.
From the on-tour transportation and meals featuring local cuisine to enriching cultural experiences, it has been planned in advance. Combine this with some built in time to independently explore and you have the best of both worlds.
No matter how extravagant their imagination, travelers always return home with a wider appreciation of the world.
The Benefits of Group Travel with Collette
- No upfront deposits to hold space.
- Stability – highest rating from Dun & Bradstreet, zero debt, family-owned and operated.
- Free $50-million professional liability insurance coverage that protects your organization.
- Unpublished itineraries designed exclusively for group travel programs.
- Free marketing support and dedicated District Sales Managers.
- A full cash refund travel waiver for cancellation right up to the day prior to departure.
- And don’t forget about Hometown Pick Up.
With Collette Vacations you can receive complimentary hometown to airport transportation service for groups of 10 or more on air-inclusive tours. Leave those worries about getting to the airport behind and start relaxing right away.
Ready for the Next Step?
Call Today! 800.340.5158Email Collette Vacations Find a Local AgentDownload PDF Brochure