San Franciscos abundance of museums, outdoor activities and culturally diverse neighborhoods combined with a yearlong temperate climate make the city the ideal destination for group meetings and large conventions. Its no wonder tourism has become San Franciscos largest revenue generator – the city is not too far from being perfectly well-rounded. San Francisco has previously shown strength in four travel industry sectors: commercial, meeting and group, and leisure. In the early 1980s, many large corporations left San Francisco because high-operating costs threatened profitability.Read More
Tag: San Francisco history
- G Adventures Releases Where to Travel List for 2023One thing is for sure in 2023: travel is back, and this coming year is set to be the first full year of recovery since the pandemic.
- Dupont Circle is the Preferred Place to Be in Washington D.C.For guests of the new Dupont Circle hotel in Washington D.C., discoveries abound in and around this vibrant, cosmopolitan neighborhood A sparkling new addition to a well-established residential street in Washington, D.C.’s lively Dupont Circle neighborhood made a perfect base of operations for my recent trip to the Nation’s Capital. The location—close to the commercial […]
- New Cruise Ship Starts Caribbean Cruise SeasonCelebrity Cruises’ biggest vessel yet, under the command of Captain Kate McCue, takes the revolutionary Edge-class cruise ship series to new heights. Celebrity Cruises’ newest cruise ship has taken up residence this season at Fort Lauderdale’s Port Everglades cruise terminal, offering six- to 11-night Caribbean cruises to destinations as diverse as Colombia, Curacao, Barbados, and […]
- How To Start A Travel Agency From HomeAre you a seasoned traveler looking for a challenge? Does your office job keep you from pursuing a life of adventure away from the dreary city? Why not combine your passion for travel with your day job by starting your own home-based travel agency and benefit from the deals and specials that are only available […]
- Back To Cruising Webinar with Costa Cruises