Joan and her husband Will met at the first ever celebration of Earth Day. As Joan passes the reins of the business on to her daughter Robin, we caught up to her for this edition of Take 5.Read More
Tag: journeys international
- G Adventures Releases Where to Travel List for 2023One thing is for sure in 2023: travel is back, and this coming year is set to be the first full year of recovery since the pandemic.
- Dupont Circle is the Preferred Place to Be in Washington D.C.For guests of the new Dupont Circle hotel in Washington D.C., discoveries abound in and around this vibrant, cosmopolitan neighborhood A sparkling new addition to a well-established residential street in Washington, D.C.’s lively Dupont Circle neighborhood made a perfect base of operations for my recent trip to the Nation’s Capital. The location—close to the commercial […]
- New Cruise Ship Starts Caribbean Cruise SeasonCelebrity Cruises’ biggest vessel yet, under the command of Captain Kate McCue, takes the revolutionary Edge-class cruise ship series to new heights. Celebrity Cruises’ newest cruise ship has taken up residence this season at Fort Lauderdale’s Port Everglades cruise terminal, offering six- to 11-night Caribbean cruises to destinations as diverse as Colombia, Curacao, Barbados, and […]
- How To Start A Travel Agency From HomeAre you a seasoned traveler looking for a challenge? Does your office job keep you from pursuing a life of adventure away from the dreary city? Why not combine your passion for travel with your day job by starting your own home-based travel agency and benefit from the deals and specials that are only available […]
- Back To Cruising Webinar with Costa Cruises