For nearly 20 years, Gordon and Patty escorted 171 tours and cruises, taking 7,315 passengers on tours ranging from the Western U.S. to destinations in all parts of the world. Bartlett sold his company in 2011 and while preparing the new owner for a successful transition, he created a book titled How to Start and Operate a Profitable Tour Business.Read More
Tag: book on group tour planning
- Where to Eat in RidgelandFrom a restaurant headed up by a James Beard semi-finalist to some of the tastiest cornbread and fried catfish this Southern state offers, Ridgeland offers a variety of restaurant experiences sure to please world-traveled palates as well as those looking for culinary comforts closer to home.
- Culinary Experiences in PhillyPhiladelphia offers food that runs the gamut for groups of all sizes.
- Plan an Unforgettable Getaway at Oaklawn Hot Springs Casino ResortPlan an unforgettable getaway at Oaklawn Hot Springs Casino Resort.
- Analyzing America’s Inbound Travel Sector – We’ve Seen it WorseThe figures for arrivals to the USA—prepared by the National Travel and Tourism Office (NTTO)—tell us that overseas visitors are only roughly a third of what they were in 2022. However, every top 20 country market registered an increase vs. 2021.
- NarroWay Inspires Greatness and VirtueAs the premier Christian theater of the South — and, in fact, one of the few Christian theater companies in the world — NarroWay Productions takes its role of creating wholesome entertainment that promotes life-changing experiences very seriously.