The Eisenhower Presidential Library and Museum in Abilene has unveiled 25,000 square feet of new exhibits with technological components, artifacts and new stories that explore Eisenhower’s pre-WWII career assignments. One new interactive feature tells the story of “Becoming Ike and Mamie.” Another interactive helps visitors understand the impacts of the Cold War during the Eisenhower Administration. Using newly digitized and never-before-seen footage from the National Archives, new mini-theaters offer visitors the opportunity to hear Ike’s words firsthand on events and issues from D‑Day to world peace. (eisenhowerlibrary.gov)
- NarroWay Inspires Greatness and VirtueAs the premier Christian theater of the South — and, in fact, one of the few Christian theater companies in the world — NarroWay Productions takes its role of creating wholesome entertainment that promotes life-changing experiences very seriously.
- Pennsylvania Bus Association: Creating a Sense of Community for 100 YearsThe bus travel industry celebrates the Pennsylvania Bus Association and its 100 uninterrupted years of dedicated public transportation and motorcoach tourism.
- Accent Travel Network Conference Visits Las Vegas and Laughlin, NevadaDiscover Nevada’s best-kept secret during the Inaugural Accent Travel Network Conference: Accent West hosted in Laughlin from May 8-12, 2023.
- Tour America’s Garden Capital, Chester County’s Brandywine ValleyTaste, tour and explore Chester County’s Brandywine Valley, the heart of America’s Garden Capital. Bask in botanical bliss at Longwood Gardens and wander among Wyeths at world-class museums.
- The Joys of Joplin Eating and DrinkingWhen you’re the hub of where four states (Arkansas, Kansas, Oklahoma and Missouri) come together, Joplin, or JOMO as locals lovingly call it, offers more than its fair share of fun things to do.