2022 is the year of travel recovery, and while we hope the Queen of England stays in good health, now is the perfect time to travel to the United Kingdom to see Her Majesty, even in person. In this auspicious year, the Queen officially marks her 70 years of service to her country and the commonwealth. This whole year, events will take place throughout the UK to celebrate this rare Platinum Jubilee event. Before you book your trip, read below for a list of the top events through 2022 to attend the royal celebration.Read More
- G Adventures List of Best Places to Travel in 2023One thing is for sure in 2023: travel is back, and this coming year is set to be the first full year of recovery since the pandemic.
- Dupont Circle is the Preferred Place to Be in Washington D.C.For guests of the new Dupont Circle hotel in Washington D.C., discoveries abound in and around this vibrant, cosmopolitan neighborhood A sparkling new addition to a well-established residential street in Washington, D.C.’s lively Dupont Circle neighborhood made a perfect base of operations for my recent trip to the Nation’s Capital. The location—close to the commercial […]
- New Cruise Ship Starts Caribbean Cruise SeasonCelebrity Cruises’ biggest vessel yet, under the command of Captain Kate McCue, takes the revolutionary Edge-class cruise ship series to new heights. Celebrity Cruises’ newest cruise ship has taken up residence this season at Fort Lauderdale’s Port Everglades cruise terminal, offering six- to 11-night Caribbean cruises to destinations as diverse as Colombia, Curacao, Barbados, and […]
- How To Start A Travel Agency From HomeAre you a seasoned traveler looking for a challenge? Does your office job keep you from pursuing a life of adventure away from the dreary city? Why not combine your passion for travel with your day job by starting your own home-based travel agency and benefit from the deals and specials that are only available […]
- Back To Cruising Webinar with Costa Cruises