Few cities played as prominent a role in the Civil Rights Movement as Birmingham. Located downtown is the Birmingham Civil Rights Institute featuring multi-media galleries and interactive exhibitions that take you on a journey through the past toward a vision for the futureRead More
Tag: group travel
Actually, there is a whole list of reasons to visit this adventure park all year round. Where else can you get nose to nose with a polar bear, eye to eye with a dolphin and tete a tete with your favorite pet? Where else can you meet the world-famous killer whale, Shamu? SeaWorld offers an alternative to the hustle and bustle of traditional amusement parks by featuring lush, landscaped gardens, beautiful marine animal attractions and spectacular showsRead More
A brochure published by the Alabama Bureau of Tourism and Travel designates sites associated with Hank Williams, Sr., the singer/songwriter known for recording such classics as Jambalaya,Hey, Good Lookin,and Cold, Cold Heart, as the Hank Williams Trail.Read More
According to the U.S. Travel Forecast, prepared by the U.S. Department of Commerce and research firm Global Insight, record arrivals and receipts from international travelers are expected in 2006 and 2007 to the United States.Read More
- Group Travel Trends Heading into 2023Drawing on the experience I have running a Tourpreneur [facebook.com/groups/tourpreneur], a community of 5,300 tour operators around the world, I'm going to focus on what I've seen specifically in the group travel segment.
- Splash into Fun in IndianaWith a wealth of lakes and waterways, the Hoosier State is filled with incredible aquatic experiences.
- From Historic Performance Venues to State-of-the-Art Theaters, Indiana Has it AllThese classic theaters will entertain groups of all ages Known for agriculture, the legendary Larry Bird and the invention of the gas pump, Indiana offers more than sprawling corn fields and a massive basketball fanbase. The Hoosier State features a myriad of performance venues with events ranging from holiday classics, orchestras and symphonies to rock-and-roll, […]
- Sampling Indiana’s Wealth of Cultural OfferingsExplore Indiana’s rich history and buzzing arts districts with the Arts & Culture Passport.
- High Flyers in the Tourism IndustryTech investment in group travel planning took off in 2022 After decades of trailing other sectors of the industry, capital investment in the group travel sector has picked up significantly in 2022. Four companies, WeTravel, BACH, Groups360 and Reposite have scaled operations considerably in the past year due in part to major outside capital investments […]