For the first time in the museum’s 24-year history, fans can pick up real instruments, learn to play, jam with friends, make a video of their performance, and brand their band with custom merchandise in the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame’s new interactive exhibit, The Garage. The space includes 12 dedicated instrument stations featuring guitars, drums and keyboards and a brief instructional video. Fans can select songs to perform from a selection that includes music from classic rock, soul, grunge and hip hop and all points in between. Songs were selected to fit a range of music abilities, including those of the 50,000 students that visit the museum annually. Fans can collectively jam in a recording room filled with the instruments of rock and roll and share their performance video. An exhibition of iconic artifacts from the Rock Hall’s collection, including guitars from legendary artists spanning all eras is on display. The Garage, which takes over the museum’s second floor, is a part of the Rock Hall’s ongoing transformation. Recent upgrades include an immersive theater, added outdoor summer stage and an interactive Hall of Fame floor. (rockhall.com)
- NarroWay Inspires Greatness and VirtueAs the premier Christian theater of the South — and, in fact, one of the few Christian theater companies in the world — NarroWay Productions takes its role of creating wholesome entertainment that promotes life-changing experiences very seriously.
- Pennsylvania Bus Association: Creating a Sense of Community for 100 YearsThe bus travel industry celebrates the Pennsylvania Bus Association and its 100 uninterrupted years of dedicated public transportation and motorcoach tourism.
- Accent Travel Network Conference Visits Las Vegas and Laughlin, NevadaDiscover Nevada’s best-kept secret during the Inaugural Accent Travel Network Conference: Accent West hosted in Laughlin from May 8-12, 2023.
- Tour America’s Garden Capital, Chester County’s Brandywine ValleyTaste, tour and explore Chester County’s Brandywine Valley, the heart of America’s Garden Capital. Bask in botanical bliss at Longwood Gardens and wander among Wyeths at world-class museums.
- The Joys of Joplin Eating and DrinkingWhen you’re the hub of where four states (Arkansas, Kansas, Oklahoma and Missouri) come together, Joplin, or JOMO as locals lovingly call it, offers more than its fair share of fun things to do.