In partnership with Cunard Line, the iconic RMS Queen Mary in Long Beach has unveiled a new, permanent exhibition, The Cunard Story. The exhibition showcases Cunard’s 179-year history, its relationship with the Queen Mary, its founder’s vision, the ships it inspired and continues to bring forward, and their influence on immigration, global maritime policies and technological innovation. The Cunard Story chronicles the company’s legacy through artifacts, photographs and film, and features an “immigration salon” that allows visitors to digitally explore ancestry databases. At the time of her maiden voyage in 1936, the Queen Mary was considered the grandest ocean liner ever built. Retired from service in the 1960s, the permanently moored icon, a top Long Beach hotel and tourist attraction, attracts more than 1.5 million visitors each year. History buffs enjoy the ship’s museum and can choose from various tours. (queenmary.com)
- NarroWay Inspires Greatness and VirtueAs the premier Christian theater of the South — and, in fact, one of the few Christian theater companies in the world — NarroWay Productions takes its role of creating wholesome entertainment that promotes life-changing experiences very seriously.
- Pennsylvania Bus Association: Creating a Sense of Community for 100 YearsThe bus travel industry celebrates the Pennsylvania Bus Association and its 100 uninterrupted years of dedicated public transportation and motorcoach tourism.
- Accent Travel Network Conference Visits Las Vegas and Laughlin, NevadaDiscover Nevada’s best-kept secret during the Inaugural Accent Travel Network Conference: Accent West hosted in Laughlin from May 8-12, 2023.
- Tour America’s Garden Capital, Chester County’s Brandywine ValleyTaste, tour and explore Chester County’s Brandywine Valley, the heart of America’s Garden Capital. Bask in botanical bliss at Longwood Gardens and wander among Wyeths at world-class museums.
- The Joys of Joplin Eating and DrinkingWhen you’re the hub of where four states (Arkansas, Kansas, Oklahoma and Missouri) come together, Joplin, or JOMO as locals lovingly call it, offers more than its fair share of fun things to do.