PENNSYLVANIA – The Philadelphia Museum of Art presents the exhibition Off the Wall: American Art to Wear through May 17, 2020. Focusing on the period of 1967 through 1997, the exhibition features over 100 one-of-a-kind works by more than 50 artists employing a wide range of techniques, including free-form crochet, hand knitting, machine knitting, macrame, leather work, beadwork, embroidery, applique, hand painting and resist dye.
- How To Start A Travel Agency From HomeAre you a seasoned traveler looking for a challenge? Does your office job keep you from pursuing a life of adventure away from the dreary city? Why not combine your passion for travel with your day job by starting your own home-based travel agency and benefit from the deals and specials that are only available […]
- Back To Cruising Webinar with Costa Cruises
- Menorca Artisans Keep Traditional Craftsmanship AliveThe farming, footwear, fashion and handicraft industries tap into the resources and inspiration offered by the little Spanish island. In the west Mediterranean Sea, the Balearic Islands’ Menorca makes the most of its natural resources. And for being only about 30 miles long and 10 miles wide, it has a lot! This haven of coves […]
- Holland America Line’s Year-Long Anniversary CelebrationRather than wait until its 150th anniversary in 2023, Holland America Line decided to do kick off a year of special celebrations. A special transatlantic crossing of the Rotterdam departed on October 15 from Rotterdam, Netherlands. She arrived in New York City on October 26. Why this special sailing? The journey replicates Holland America’s very […]
- 4 Self-Care Destinations to Reset Your Body and MindThough self-care can be practiced nearly anywhere and incorporated into each day, sometimes what you really need is to get away from home and explore a new city or state. This is especially true if you’re feeling overly stressed, anxious, and burned out or experiencing other negative emotions such as resentfulness, sadness, or emptiness. Travel […]