Fort Wayne returns to its historical riverfront with the opening of Promenade Park, a development that renews Fort Wayne’s three river —the St. Marys, St. Joseph and Maumee—as a regional destination for recreation, arts and culture. The park joins the rivers with thriving downtown Fort Wayne. Interactive elements include a treetop canopy trail that stretches 560 feet from the historic Wells Street Bridge to the Harrison Street Bridge, offering a view of the park, river and skyline. The park also has an accessible playground, interactive water feature, amphitheater and dining garden. (visitfortwayne.com)
- NarroWay Inspires Greatness and VirtueAs the premier Christian theater of the South — and, in fact, one of the few Christian theater companies in the world — NarroWay Productions takes its role of creating wholesome entertainment that promotes life-changing experiences very seriously.
- Pennsylvania Bus Association: Creating a Sense of Community for 100 YearsThe bus travel industry celebrates the Pennsylvania Bus Association and its 100 uninterrupted years of dedicated public transportation and motorcoach tourism.
- Accent Travel Network Conference Visits Las Vegas and Laughlin, NevadaDiscover Nevada’s best-kept secret during the Inaugural Accent Travel Network Conference: Accent West hosted in Laughlin from May 8-12, 2023.
- Tour America’s Garden Capital, Chester County’s Brandywine ValleyTaste, tour and explore Chester County’s Brandywine Valley, the heart of America’s Garden Capital. Bask in botanical bliss at Longwood Gardens and wander among Wyeths at world-class museums.
- The Joys of Joplin Eating and DrinkingWhen you’re the hub of where four states (Arkansas, Kansas, Oklahoma and Missouri) come together, Joplin, or JOMO as locals lovingly call it, offers more than its fair share of fun things to do.