– LA Plaza Cocina, a museum and teaching kitchen dedicated to Mexican food, opens later this year at LA Plaza Village on Olvera Street in downtown Los Angeles. The multi-disciplinary venue will aim to educate visitors on Mexico’s culinary heritage, from its indigenous roots to its contemporary interpretations through an array of exhibitions, cooking classes, lectures, workshops and culinary festivals. LA Plaza Village is a new mixed-use complex located in one of the oldest historic districts of Los Angeles. Consisting of four buildings ranging from five to seven stories tall, the project will include multifamily housing units, retail space and murals by local Chicano artists. A significant feature will be a landscaped paseo connecting LA Plaza Village with LA Plaza de Cultura y Artes, Olvera Street and Union Station. (lapca.org/content/la-plaza-cocina-la-plaza-village).
- NarroWay Inspires Greatness and VirtueAs the premier Christian theater of the South — and, in fact, one of the few Christian theater companies in the world — NarroWay Productions takes its role of creating wholesome entertainment that promotes life-changing experiences very seriously.
- Pennsylvania Bus Association: Creating a Sense of Community for 100 YearsThe bus travel industry celebrates the Pennsylvania Bus Association and its 100 uninterrupted years of dedicated public transportation and motorcoach tourism.
- Accent Travel Network Conference Visits Las Vegas and Laughlin, NevadaDiscover Nevada’s best-kept secret during the Inaugural Accent Travel Network Conference: Accent West hosted in Laughlin from May 8-12, 2023.
- Tour America’s Garden Capital, Chester County’s Brandywine ValleyTaste, tour and explore Chester County’s Brandywine Valley, the heart of America’s Garden Capital. Bask in botanical bliss at Longwood Gardens and wander among Wyeths at world-class museums.
- The Joys of Joplin Eating and DrinkingWhen you’re the hub of where four states (Arkansas, Kansas, Oklahoma and Missouri) come together, Joplin, or JOMO as locals lovingly call it, offers more than its fair share of fun things to do.