Genuine experiences are found during a visit to the Hoosier State, in a way that is uniquely Indiana. Our diverse geography, eclectic foods, natural attractions and unique 200+ year history are just some of what make Indiana so memorable to visit.
Indiana’s communities offer travelers a refreshing sense of renewal. Relax on the beaches of the Indiana Dunes National Lakeshore. Hike scenic trails to discover wooded gorges, rocky cliffs and plunging waterfalls at one of the many Indiana state parks.
Enjoy rolling hills on the Ohio River Scenic Byway or return to simpler times in Amish country. Stop at one of Indiana’s wineries, farmers markets or creameries to experience the fantastic tastes of small-town Indiana. Our cities offer world-class museums, performing arts and sporting events. There are many resources Indiana offers group tours. Whether it is vineyards, breweries and distilleries, shopping, hiking, heritage or historical sites that you seek, start your planning right here.
I hope you will consider Indiana as the place for your next trip so we can share a little Hoosier Hospitality with you.
Suzanne Crouch – Lieutenant Governor
- Uniquely Indiana in 2018
- Hoosier Horticulture – Gardens, conservatories and tranquil retreats
- Faith Journeys – Churches, temples and shrines
- Indiana Agritourism – Farms, wineries and culinary tours
- Indiana State Parks – Lodges, forests and beaches
- Animal Encounters – Zoos, sanctuaries and ranches
- Northern Indiana – Indiana Amish Country
- Western Indiana – Art, Culture & Covered Bridges
- South Central Indiana – Steamboats & Arty Party
- Central Indiana – Historical Places & Fast Cars
- Eastern Indiana – Wine, Roses & Music
- Southern Indiana – Indiana Treasures