Register for WTM London 2017
WTM London, the leading global event for the travel industry, has opened registration to WTM 2017
WTM London 2017, which takes place between Monday, November 6, and Wednesday, November 8, is poised to be the most successful yet. The leading global event for the travel industry will again be a three-day event following the overwhelming success of last year’s WTM London. WTM London 2016 was three days for the first time and attracted a record 51,500 attendance, including an all-time high of buyers (9,900). A record £2.8 billion of business will be conducted due to last year’s event.
It is expected WTM London 2017 will be the catalyst for an even greater amount of business, as an extra speed networking event has been added to the second day of the event, meaning all three days will host a speed networking event.
Schedule in Brief
- Monday, November 6, will see 200 buyers seated based on the geography they purchase.
- Tuesday, November 7, will see the buyers seated by sector, including responsible tourism, gastronomy, adventure tourism and weddings and honeymoons.
- Wednesday, November 8, will see the re-named Digital Influencers’ Speed Networking (formerly called Bloggers’ Speed Networking) take place. The event has been renamed to reflect the increase in bloggers and Insta-grammers attending WTM London.
Speakers already confirmed include easyJet CEO Carolyn McCall and Travelocity founder Terry Jon es. The WTM Inspire Theatre – a 300-seater amphitheater – returns to the exhibition floor following last year’s successful introduction.
Around 80 conference seminars will take place throughout the three days covering all the key sectors, including aviation, hotels, gastronomy, weddings and hon-eymoons, responsible tourism, blogging, social media and travel technology.
- Monday, November 6, will remain an exhibitor invite-only day, allowing exhibitors to conduct business meetings with key suppliers.
- Tuesday, November 7, is the new day for the UNWTO & WTM Ministers’ Summit.
Wednesday, November 8, is the new day for World Responsible Tourism Day, keeping sustainability at the heart of the event. WTM London 2017 will conclude with the WTM Festivals, which will see a number of exhibitors hosting parties showcasing their culture, music and cuisine.
WTM London’s senior director, Simon Press, said “WTM London continues to improve every year, with 2017 poised to be the most successful yet. With 5,000 exhibitors from 182 countries and regions conducting business deals with almost 10,000 buyers forming the WTM Buyers’ Club, we expect business deals to reach £3 billion.”