New Orleans Hotel Collection Welcomes Groups of all Tastes
With the upcoming Tremé Fest, Restaurant Week and a crowded slate of concerts, New Orleans in September is the ideal blend of city and setting. Your group is going to need quality, accessible lodging to enjoy all the Big Easy has to offer, and New Orleans Hotel Collection is ready to fulfill all your needs. A collection of seven luxurious properties in and around the French Quarter, the New Orleans Hotel Collection is comprised of:
- Bourbon Orleans
- Dauphine Orleans
- Crowne Plaza N.O. Airport
- The Whitney Hotel
- Hotel Mazarin
- Hotel le Marais
- Jung Hotel and Residences
These accommodation boast a variety of capacities and price points, so your group can select the property that best fits its needs and budget. For example, you can choose the chic, intimate boutique option in Hotel le Marais or the 93-room Whitney Hotel, which is housed in a converted bank building and integrates vault doors into its room design.
Whichever property you select, there’s a variety group rates and packages to choose from. They include:
- Park & Stay, which includes complimentary valet parking, wif-fi and in-room artesian coffee
- Live to Eat: New Orleans Cuisine, which includes a jazz brunch at Court of Two Sisters, dinner at iconic Broussard’s and admission to the Southern Food & Beverage Museum and Museum of the American Cocktail
- Mardi Gras Revelry Package, which includes a tour of Mardi Gras World, complimentary beverage at the Bourbon “O” Bar and beignets at Café du Monde
- Tricentennial Package, which includes a daytime riverboat tour and a New Orleans Super City Tour
With expansive facilities to host weddings, reunions and corporate events, the New Orleans Hotel Collection is ready to accommodate the needs and requests for any group. For more information and up-to-the-minute rates, visit their website.