Welcome to Wisconsin
Wisconsin invites you to discover all the state has to offer to create a FUN and engaging tour for your guests. They’ll enjoy world-class museums, beautiful scenery, delicious dining and wonderful theater experiences. Native American attractions, European settlement sites and Amish communities tell the story of Wisconsin.
From whooping cranes and amazing rock formations to lush gardens and unique concrete art displays, the outdoors beckons groups to explore. You’ll find festivals and special events throughout the year that celebrate music, the arts, food, the seasons, cultures and more. Small towns and larger cities all offer something memorable to take home.
Take a moment to explore the Circle Wisconsin 2017 Tour Planner. Filled with longstanding favorites and some new surprises, the planner is designed to inspire your next visit to Wisconsin. Check out our feature stories that highlight Wisconsin’s Natural Splendors, Historic Main Street Communities and Culinary Delights.
Speaking of good eating, here are some fun Wisconsin food facts:
- The National Mustard Museum in Middleton has the world’s largest mustard collection, with more than 5,500 varieties.
- The Hamburger Hall of Fame is located in Seymour.
- Sheboygan is the Bratwurst Capital of the World.
- Two Rivers introduced the first ice cream sundae, a claim endorsed by the National Register of Historic Places and commemorated by a marker in a downtown park. The sundae (with chocolate sauce) originated in 1881 at a soda fountain that today shares space with a historical museum.
Mark your calendars to join us for the 4th Annual Circle Wisconsin Midwest Marketplace in Green Bay from April 2-4, 2017. We have a great contingent of group-friendly suppliers, over 90, from around the Midwest ready to meet with tour planners. Contact our office or check out our website at www.circlewisconsin.com for more information.
We hope you find this planner useful and enlightening in putting together your next tour. Our members are eager to meet you and greet your guests. Regardless of your itinerary, whether it’s historical, culinary or a just-because visit, your guests will walk away with memories of FUN in Wisconsin.
Wendy Dobrzynski Executive Director email@example.com
Eileen Arnold President, Circle Wisconsin Board firstname.lastname@example.org
View the Digital Page-flip Version
Click the Cover Below to Download the Guide
- Savor the Flavors of Wisconsin
- Wisconsin’s Natural Splendor
- Historic Main Street Communities
- Tempting Lady Luck
- Cruising Wisconsin’s Waterways
- Celebrate with the Locals