Missouri Tour Guide
The 2018 Missouri Tour Guide brims with irresistible itinerary ideas for group travel planners, spotlighting attractions in all parts of the Show-Me State.
The big news in St. Louis is featured in “Magnificent Makeover,” a report on the massive project updating the Gateway Arch grounds fronting the Mississippi River. By summer 2018 the Arch’s new visitor center and interactive Western history museum will be open for business, presenting fresh new opportunities for group tours.
In “6 Places to Quench Your Thirst in Missouri,” readers get a look at some of the state’s top breweries and wineries, plus a distillery and craft soda maker. All offer tours.
“Beautiful Spaces and Famous Faces” shines the light on Southwest Missouri attractions such as George Washington Carver National Monument, Harry S. Truman Birthplace State Historic Site and the brand-new Wonders of Wildlife National Museum and Aquarium. Featured towns include Carthage, Joplin and Springfield.
Everyone knows about the music theaters and family amusements of Branson, but there are chances to delve beneath the surface and go behind the scenes. The Missouri Tour Guide focuses on three of these places—Dick’s 5 & 10, College of the Ozarks and Sight & Sound Theatre.
Also in the guide are travel tips, a driving-distance chart and sample itineraries that will make the tour planner’s job just a little bit easier.
Features & Itineraries
- Magnificent Makeover – A major renovation enhances St. Louis’ most visible attraction
- 6 Places to Quench Your Thirst in Missouri – Sit back, relax and savor a locally crafted beverage
- 3 Behind-the-Scenes Tour Options in Branson – Dick’s 5 & 10, Sight & Sound Theatre, College of the Ozarks
- Beautiful Spaces and Famous Faces -Captivating places for group tours in Southwest Missouri
- Itinerary: Central Missouri -Postcards from the Heartland
- Itinerary: Kansas City – Show-Me the Money